So you want to be a muse with a guest post?
(We call you Musettes)
Look over the guidelines, fill out the form below, and we’ll be in contact!
The comment section is the free for all. Tell us a little about you, what your musing expertise is, what you’d like to talk about, etc. Links to your own blog are helpful too. Do you only one want one guest post or would you like to do this more often?
If you’d prefer to just be interviewed, the same form works too.
Guest Post Guidelines
- The post should be relevant to the literature world, writing, marketing, branding, or self publishing.
- Your post must be written by you and must have never been previously published on the Internet.
- You agree to not republish the article again. You may of course link to it as much as you’d like.
- You provide a short author bio to be placed at the end of each guest post. Three links may be included in your bio – we suggest your own personal website or blog, and a Twitter handle as two of them. If you’ve published a book, a GoodReads link works well as the third.
- Affiliate links or any other monetizing links ¬†within your article are not allowed without discussing with the Muses.
- Please don’t be offended if we suggest any edits. We only want to ensure that both of our names are met with the highest standards. We reserve the right to make any formatting edits to match the flow of our blog.
- We only allow 1-2 guest posts per week. Currently we are scheduling up to three months in advance.
- Guest posts should be submitted at least three days before your scheduled post date.
- All posts must be at least 500 words.
- We absolutely love you if you include a correlating image to accompany your post.
Already have a potential guest post written? Describe it in the comments below!