It seems silly to say that 2013 was a big year for Pen and Muse, when really shouldn’t every year be a big year for your life? However 2013 was the first full year of P&M’s existence, bringing : additional Muses to the table, the first year of Pen and Muse Summer School, as well as the first showcases highlighting the work of you guys. Thanks for growing with us, and helping us to grow!
The Top 13 Posts of 2013
1. How to Outline Your Novel by Andrea Hannah
7. Map to Self-Publishing – A Report from Seven Weeks Post-Debut by Self Published Muse Leigh Ann Kopans
8. Publishing 101 – Building a Street Team by Self Published Muse Leigh Ann Kopans
10. Andrea Hannah on How to Fix Your Outline After You’ve Royally Screwed It All Up
11. Self-Publishing is for Quitters by Self Published Muse Leigh Ann Kopans
12. Getting the Best out of Your Beta Readers by Self Published Muse J. Meyers
13. Self Publishing ProTips: The Dos and Don’ts of Requesting Reviews by Self Published Muse Leigh Ann Kopans
What are you looking to see from the Muses in 2014? Let us know!